In integrated E-commerce, a part of the software solution is installed inside the back-end system. This means that the connection between the business logic and database of a back-end system is configured automatically. Information that is available in the back-end system is being re-used and displayed in the front/back end of the E-commerce system. An integrated E-commerce software product thus doesn’t require to invest in recreating a separate database or business logic. Instead, it re-uses those of the back-end system. Integrated E-commerce software is mostly used in a B2B and B2C scenario
- Softbase specializes in creating various E-Commerce solutions
- Provide E-tail or "virtual storefronts" on websites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a "virtual mall".
- Buy or sell on websites or online marketplaces.
- Gather and use demographic data through web contacts and social media.
- Use electronic data interchange, the business-to-business exchange of data.
- Reach prospective and established customers by E-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters).
- Use business-to-business buying and selling.
- Provide secure business transactions.